Your Consultants' Group Benefits team works as an extension of your human resources division.
We serve as a liaison between the carriers/vendors and our corporate clients, and focus on providing employers with group benefit programs that are in the best interest of their employees. As part of our ongoing consulting services, we communicate with our clients on a daily basis when needed. We work with group carriers on service and claims issues. We also provide assistance with employee communications, including enrollments and introduction of coverage enhancements. We also have periodic meetings to:
- Analyze plan data, including claims experience or changes in employee population, that may affect coverage's
- Review legislative and regulatory changes
- Review cost management approaches to reduce healthcare costs
- Provide renewal projections including a review of plan premiums, retention, claims, stop loss levels and reserve adequacies for self-insured plans
- Review employee contribution levels
- Negotiate renewal offers